SAP Basis Consultant (M/F)
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 & 7.2
You will enthuse customers, grasp their requirements precisely, and implement them skilfully. Help us to exceed the expectations of our customers!
Vostura supports the introduction, operation and continuous development of SAP software for large and medium-sized companies worldwide. Our range of consulting services is based around the phases of Application Lifecycle Management using SAP Solution Manager as the central platform.
Range of functions in the role
- Support and administration of the existing SAP systems with a focus on SAP Solution Manager
- Installation, configuration and administration of the SAP systems including user administration
- Planning and implementation of SAP upgrades and installation of updates
- Deployment and use of the Maintenance Optimizer
- Basic configuration of SAP Solution Manager
- Administration of system landscapes with SAP Solution Manager (SLD connection, administration of the LMDB and system landscape maintenance)
- Setup of the monitoring and alerting infrastructure in SAP Solution Manager
- Consulting in the areas of infrastructure and basis technology as well as Unicode conversions and the generation of performance analyses
- Degree in information technology or a similar field
- Several years’ professional experience in the SAP environment, in the SAP Basis area particularly, and in dealing with all functional areas of SAP Solution Manager
- Oracle database skills and knowledge in the area of Linux and/or UNIX operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of administration of the ABAP stack and the JAVA stack
- Business proficiency in spoken and written German and English
- You personally inspire confidence thanks to your customer-oriented and self-assured manner
- Willingness to travel nationally completes your profile
If you’re thinking “This is the job for me!”, then this is your opportunity! We can offer work in innovative business areas within a strong team together with a wide range of career opportunities. Apply as soon as possible, specifying your salary expectations and your possible start date.
Send your letter of application, CV and credentials by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!