IT Service Management
Efficient use of applications is inconceivable without professional user support. The primary objective of Incident Management is to quickly undo or minimize the negative effects of an incident in a service or an application system. As of Version 7.1, SAP Solution Manager provides an ITSM solution that fully supports all IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes like no other tool – irrespective of whether you use the tool for your SAP system landscape or your non-SAP system landscape.
In addition to Incident Management, the Problem Management, Knowledge Management and Service Request Management processes are also supported, among others. SAP Solution Manager is also the first ITSM solution to be certified for all fifteen processes by PinkVERIFY® 2011.
You can benefit from the expertise of our consultants with respect to the following tasks:
- Design and implementation of the ITSM processes
- Development of categorization schemas
- Mapping of defined service levels
- Development of service catalogues
- Integration of mobile devices
- Design and interface development for other ITSM tools
- Setup or extension of ITSM reporting
- Implementation of SAP IT Infrastructure Management, the Configuration Management Database for SAP Solution Manager