Consultant for Documentation and Test Management (M/F)
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 & 7.2
You will fascinate our customers, grasp their requirements precisely, and implement them skillfully. Help us to exceed the expectations of our customers!
Vostura supports the implementation, operation and continuous development of SAP software for large and medium-sized companies worldwide. Our range of consulting services is based around the phases of Application Lifecycle Management using SAP Solution Manager as the central platform.
Range of functions in the role
- Creation and realization of strategies for documentation of projects & solutions in SAP Solution Manager and integrated partner solutions
- Configuration of functionalities for projects and solutions in SAP Solution Manager
- Consulting our customers regarding modelling business processes and optimization of solution documentation
- Integration of strategies regarding project & solution documentation as with strategies regarding test management
- Degree in information technology or a similar field
- Several years’ professional experience in the area of project & solution documentation
- Excellent knowledge of all functionalities regarding project & solution documentation in SAP Solution Manager Experience with respect to Content Activation in Solution Manager 7.2
- Experience in the area of test management using SAP Solution Manager, especially BPCA and SEA
- Business proficiency in spoken and written German and English
- You personally inspire confidence thanks to your customer-oriented and self-assured manner
- Willingness to travel nationally completes your profile
If you’re thinking “That’s the job for me!”, then this is your opportunity! We can offer work in innovative business areas within a strong team together with a wide range of career opportunities. Apply as soon as possible, specifying your salary expectations and your possible start date.
Send your letter of application, CV and references by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!